Sunday, April 25, 2010

Golf Pro

I am back after a long weekend in Tucson.

A very important "thing" happened in Tucson on Thursday night. For the first time in his life Spencer was put to bed by someone other than his mom and/or dad. I don't have a picture of it because, duh, I wasn't there. Who, you ask, was the lucky chap putting Spencer to bed? My dad, of all people. I would go as far as saying he is the least likely candidate of all 4 grandparents. He was successful though, because Spencer was asleep within 5 minutes. It helps that Spencer never napped that day.

On Saturday morning Nathan and Kendra and Kendra's parents came over to my parents house for breakfast. Nathan and Kendra gave Spencer a little golf caddy with several clubs and golf balls. My mom said it was a perfect example of why 1st borns end up spoiled. Easter? Here's a present. 2 and a half years old? Here's a present. Tuesday? Here's a present. Coming over for breakfast? Here's a present.

Anyway. Spencer LOVED it! I think my parents grass has like 276 divots now, but he was getting better at making the club connect with the ball by the time we ate.




On Saturday afternoon we went to baby Sara's 1st birthday party. I'll have pictures of that soon. I'm waiting for Laura (the proud mommy) to share her pictures before I post.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Love the golf pics!
I also love the new blog template - super cute!

Laura said...

Oh lordy - the pressure is on! :) I'll be getting them out soon... I hope. :)

Maryellen said...

I love it!