Wednesday, April 7, 2010

2 years-7 months

There's not much to blog about today. Sometime in the future I'll have to tackle the subject of how being an adult is not nearly as awesome as you imagined when you were 13. In said blog post I'll rant about my job, the American tax system and how it sucks, why my house is never as clean as I would like, why I never have as much money as I would like and how I can spend $120 at the grocery store, yet there is nothing to eat.

In the meantime here are some pictures of Spencer (taken yesterday) at age 2 years-7 months.



This is the winner for the official 2 year- 7 months picture.


He made this face and then declared that the roses smelled good. Really? Cause that's not what your face says, Spencer.



2 comments:

The Yager Family said...

What a handsome little man... I swear age 2 is where they turn from babies to young adults and it is such an amazing transformation.
You know what, you are right that adulthood isn't all it's cracked up to be, but motherhood is waaaay better than imagined, I think :)

Laura said...

Spencer gets cuter and cuter every picture that you post. :)
I also agree - adulthood isn't all it's cracked up to be and I'll give you the one reason for that - work.