Friday, March 26, 2010

Unintended Chain Reaction

Deciding to move the toys into the family room was no easy feat. Not that moving the toys was hard, but because we had to move 67% of the furniture we own to do so. One thing that I hadn't intended on doing was re-arranging the guest bedroom. However, after we cleared out the toy room I thought it might be nice to put the tall bookshelf into the guest room to make more space for the bed we will hopefully get back from Nick. Anyway....

Before
Before
After
After
I've been wanting to post these pictures, but have been too busy moving 82% of my furniture (the percentage seems to grow every time I think about what we've done). I'm just going to stick them in here for your enjoyment.

Spencer playing in the sand


A photo montage of us at 5 & Diner. Michael (nicely) pointed out that I look exhausted. This was taken on Sunday night when I was recovering from the aftermath of sharing 6 bottles of wine amongst 6 people, hosting 6 sleep-over guests in my house and moving 91% of our furniture .....I was exhausted.

2 comments:

The Yager Family said...

Yes, but at least you're smiling. Michael and Spencer both look tired and a little confused. Like, "What was that hurricane that just hit our house and then went dancing out of here? huh?"

Maryellen said...

I'm giggling at the fact that you're all wearing those awesome hats. You look styling.