Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Kitchen

I realized tonight that I have not posted pictures of the kitchen yet. I've been waiting for the countertop to be totally cleared off before taking pictures. It never stays like that for more than an hour (OK, to be honest, it never stays like that for more than 30 seconds) so I'd never take pictures if that was my criteria. Anyway, this is the kitchen.



If this pot shelf had a guard rail and a ladder we could use it as extra living space. That's how big it is. I could seriously fit a couch up there.

We also rearranged some furniture since the last time I posted pictures. We moved the couch so that it acts as a divider between the family room and kitchen and put the chairs where the couch was. I like it much better.
The cursing of the food has begun. This is what it looks like most days.
Poor Ginger has a tumor. A purple, bumpy, clustery tumor. Oh wait. It's just some plastic grapes.

2 comments:

Maryellen said...

Looks great. I am relieved to know that Ginger doesn't in fact have a grape tumor.

:)

Kendra Forgacs said...

that's cool that you have a whole shelf just for pot