Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kirkland's

I love, love, LOVE the home decorating store Kirkland's. I have a ton of stuff from there, but I can always find room for more.

I bought this long candler holder at Kirkland's when we first bought this house. It was perfect for the dining room table.

I've been wanting a little bit more color in the dining room lately. I think all the red, white and blue 4th of July decorations made me realize the black and brown was a little boring. I found this flower arrangement at Kirkland last week. I think colorful is an understatement. The runner is from Cost Plus but I think they look great together. I also got this great little palm tree from Kirkland. Now if I could just find a few mini coconuts to add to the branches....

1 comment:

Maryellen said...

Kirkland's is the BEST!!!