Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The second baby pool

One of my friends gave me a baby pool as a shower gift when I was pregnant. I totally forgot about it until I was rearranging some stuff in the garage and found it on a shelf. It's not padded on the bottom like the other baby pool we have, so we set it up on the grass so it would be softer for Spencer to sit in.

Once again, he helped fill it up. I think this is his favorite part.

This was kind of impromptu and pretty close to bed time so we actually let him "swim" naked. I took some strategic shots that hide his nakedness. When I took this picture I noticed he still had a messy face from dinner. I told him to wipe his face off. He thought it was hilarious and kept wiping over and over and over. Then he splashed around a little bit. Wasn't the sunset beautiful?

2 comments:

Maryellen said...

Ah, I'm totally jealous of Spencer. The baby pool looks very refreshing.

The Yager Family said...

Already skinny dipping! I love it!