Monday, June 15, 2009

Random tidbits

#1) Michael and I each had appointments with the opthamologist on Saturday. While we were waiting we tried on some glasses. I just barely managed to catch this before Spencer ripped the glasses off. This is what Spencer will look like when he is a tenured professor at Yale. Well, the smarty pants glasses, but probably not the striped monkey overalls.

#2) I got out my 4th of July decorations yesterday. I haven't decorated for 4th of July since 2005! 2006 I spent the summer living at my parents house while they were in Europe. 2007 I was pregnant, and pregnant lady+ Arizona+ July= hell no I don't have the energy for such nonsense. 2008 I forgot I even had decorations until it was too late to put them up. This is what happens to Uncle Sam stovepipe hat candles that have spent 3 summers in an Arizona garage. #3) This is Spencer's new, new, new, new swim suit. I've bought him like 5 suits this summer. I need help. I can't stop. #4) At what point do I become concerned that every single day Spencer finds my pink sequined shoes and my gold sequined shoes and wears one of each? And enjoys himself immensely.

3 comments:

The Yager Family said...

That shoe thing cracks me up!

Maryellen said...

Hahaha...Spencer is very entertaining!

Jennifer said...

I personally think that it should be a rule that all stuffy Yale professors MUST wear monkey overalls when they wear their smarty-pants glasses! Spencer would fit right in!