Friday, June 19, 2009

Flashback Friday

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. What kind of world would it be without our wonderful daddies? Not a very good one.

Michael is a big- time Raiders fan. When I was pregnant I gave him a Raiders onesie for Father's Day. Spencer wore it the next year. These are the pictures from last years photo shoot.

Michael is showing us the football on Spencer's tooshie.


I insisted that Michael also take pictures with his daughter. Spencer and Michael don't look very different in this picture compared to the next one, but Ginger does. She looks pissed in this picture. Probably because she doesn't have a Raiders dress. Hmmm- there's an idea. Maybe for next year.

I also thought it would be neat to take shirtless "manly" photos. The effect is sort of ruined with the purple flowers on the bedspread background. That was totally my fault.

These pictures were taken a few days after Father's Day, but I wanted to include them because, well, he's just too cute to not share.

I'm sure there will be new and fabulous Father's Day pictures on Sunday (or Monday, depending on how the day goes).

2 comments:

Maryellen said...

Happy Father's Day to Michael! How lucky he is to have you, Spencer and Ginger in his life!

The Yager Family said...

Happy Father's Day Michael!!