Friday, June 5, 2009

Flashback Friday

April, 2008. Spencer was almost 7 months old. He was just starting to sit on his own, but was still a little bit wobbly. I had him sitting in the middle of a boppy pillow while I tried to get some stuff done around the house.

I kept checking on him to make sure he was OK. I had the blinds open on the sliding door and he was keeping himself occupied with looking out into the backyard. I checked on him again and saw that he had slid down a bit, but was still propped up on the boppy. I kept telling myself that he would let me know if he really fell over. He'd cry or yelp or make some sort of noise.

Here he is...still doing fine.

A couple of minutes went by. I was starting laundry or putting dishes up or something and I peeked in on him. This is what I found:

I have no idea how long he had been like this, but he was shockingly OK with this position. I guess it is sort of yoga-like. So much for depending on a baby to let me know he needed help.

1 comment:

Maryellen said...

I can't believe how much Spencer has changed! I think it's awesome you got that sequence of pictures!