Monday, May 18, 2009

Spencer's Summer Fashion

Spencer has decided that it's too hot to wear clothes. I agree. He looks cute in just a diaper. It's been about 28 years since I wore one, but I assume that "just a diaper" would not be a good look on me. Instead of fighting him every day to get dressed we decided that if we're just staying at home, clothing can be optional. For him....not us.

Spencer moved into a booster seat last week. He has eaten about 60% of his meals sans clothes since moving out of the high chair.

We had a little dried pasta catastrophe. Spencer is all about imitating his daddy. Michael turned around and leaned against the bathroom counter while brushing his teeth. Spencer did the same.
The back of our house faces the west and it's god awful in the back yard between about 11 and 6:30 this time of year. We try to play outside right after breakfast and then again after dinner.
Check out the shoes. They are crocodile shaped crocs (croc crocs). Nothing like a baby in a diaper playing with water.

2 comments:

Maryellen said...

I guess you don't have to do as much laundry for Spencer!

Jennifer said...

I have decided not to let Eliza read this post (yes she is advanced and is already reading at 14 months) because she will want to do this too. I can just hear her now ". . . . but mom, ALL of the cool babies are doing it"