Friday, May 8, 2009

Flashback Friday

This was my first Mother's Day. Obviously it was just last year.
What I really wanted was for Michael to plant a tree in front of the back porch. My wonderful husband did just that. We still refer to it as my Mother's Day tree. As in, "you need to water my Mother's Day tree." Planting a tree is hard work. He must really love me.

Spencer and the tree have both grown a lot over the last year. I'll try to remember to take a picture on Sunday to compare.



I look tired in this picture. Is any mother not tired for their baby's whole first year? For their whole first 18 years?
Me and my mommy and son
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

2 comments:

The Yager Family said...

Happy Mother's Day to you!!!

Maryellen said...

Happy Mother's Day Natalie! I love your tree!

=)