Saturday, April 4, 2009

New toys

We are fast approaching the time of year when you can only leave the house between midnight and 3 am or you die of heat stroke. Even at that time you still need plenty of liquids and air conditioning. With this in mind, we bought Spencer some new toys today.

The first new toy is a slide that is compact enough it can fit in the living room. Our friends have a similar slide and Spencer loved playing on it at their house.

Should I?

I think I will.

Wheeeee!

Check me out mommy!


The second toy is a lawn mower. Not exactly meant to be an indoor toy, but at our house everything except sand and water can be played with inside.

Look at me go!


Gotta check the fuel level.


Mmm... not so much, can we go back inside?

3 comments:

Maryellen said...

You guys are the best parents ever. Having a slide in your house is sweet.

The Yager Family said...

Looks like fun!

Jennifer said...

I am so jealous that you guys have a slide in your house. I think that is what Eliza needs for her playroom!