Monday, April 6, 2009

19 months

I promise I won't be taking a million pictures of Spencer every month when he's 168 months old. Until then, though, it's kind of hard to stop.

Spencer's 19 month "birthday" was a pretty typical day. We started out with a little footwear cross dressing. These are my red loafers, one of Spencer's favorite pairs of shoes. He's pretty good at walking in them.


After the shoes we played on the new slide.

Spencer's new preferred mode of transportation is running. He runs everywhere, usually while screeching and throwing his arms around. All this movement is not good for stearing. He has had a few head on collisions with furniture this week. You can really see the bruises on his forehead and cheek in this picture taken when we went outside to play with the water table.

After changing into dry clothes, we had a little lunch.

Then, after a nap, we spent some quality time on the couch with Ginger.

Once Ginger was sick of us we played on the slide a little bit more. My mom gave me this stuffed dog and it's very special to me, therefore it's the only stuffed animal Spencer ever wants to play with.

The cross dressing continued with a little romp in my sweater.

Then Spencer built a nice tower.
A day at our house wouldn't be normal without spending some time in the bucket.


4 comments:

Megan said...

That Bucket is too funny!

Robin (Mom of your Buddy) said...

Chelsea also enjoyed a good bucket (or tupperware) hat for most occations, formal or informal! Spencer sure is an adorable little guy!

The Yager Family said...

Thanks to my mom for publishing my love for a good bucket hat! Spencer, I'm with ya!!
Looks like a great 19 month birthday :)

Natalie said...

I'm surprised Chelsea didn't incorprate a bucket into her wedding hairstyle in some way. Chels? Care to explain? Maybe for your 25th anniversary.