Saturday, April 25, 2009

100th Post

I never even considered that I should mark my 100th post with something special until Maryellen did her 100th post on her blog.

I'm going to use my 100th post to introduce a new blog feature: a product review. On no particular schedule I'll be reviewing a variety of different things- baby products, kitchen tools, books, food, wine, beauty products, etc.

Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream
From Beauty.com: Get silky, shiny hair! This light styling cream gives your hair brilliant shine, eliminates frizz, and adds manageability. Made with pure olive oil.

You can buy this cream at Bath and Body Works. 4 ounces costs 20 dollars. I use this on my hair almost every day. I have been using the same tube for 8 months and have used probably an ounce. That's how little you need to make your hair shiny and smell good. It really tames the frizzies too.

2 thumbs up

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I do not have naturally straight hair . . . I do not have naturally curly hair . . . . I have naturally FRIZZY hair. I am willing to try anything that will help me not look like a poodle on crack! Thanks for the tip!

Maryellen said...

Woohoo 100 posts. I have read all 100 and I LOVE them. I hope you write a million more. I bet the glossing cream smells delightful.

=)