Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My husband.....

is an IDIOT!

On Sunday night Michael took a package of chicken and a package of flank steak out of the freezer and put them into the refrigerator to defrost. We ate the chicken on Monday night. Last night I made a fantastic marinade and then got the steak out of the refrigerator. I unwrapped the foil and found.....

A loaf of sweet potato bread.

My dreams of having this

for dinner were ruined.

In his defense, it's been a bad week in the kitchen at our house. I was making a tomato sauce for the chicken on Monday and dropped a whole (obviously opened) can of crushed tomatoes on the floor.

Just for the record- EVERY single time I drop ANYTHING on the floor it crosses my mind that it is the first sign of a degenerative neuromuscular disease. I'm not kidding. EVERY time. Even if what I drop is slippery or awkward to hold I'm positive that my motor neurons are wasting away.

What is wrong with me?

No comments: