Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Our 7th Wedding Anniversary

Our 7th Wedding Anniversary was on the 29th. We celebrated with a (pricey!) dinner at Sullivan's Steakhouse in Tucson. It was a lovely evening, although not as fun as our 4th Anniversary that we spent with my parents at Disneyland,


or as adventurous as the pink jeep tour we took in Sedona for our 1st Anniversary.

Michael and I got married before digital photography became the norm. My wedding pictures were never posted on-line. I scanned a few to include here. I had a baby crawling on me while I was scanning, so some of these are a little uneven. Sorry.

Michael and his parents


Me and my parents


We had the whole catholic mass during our wedding ceremony. The priest was nice and let us sit down during the appropriate parts. I like this picture because my grandfather, who passed away in 2005, is looking right at the camera.

Look at this young couple.


The whole wedding party


Fast forward 7 years and this is now that "young" couple from above. Yikes!

Spencer this year on our anniversary











Spencer last year on our anniversary

No comments: