Saturday, December 20, 2008

12/20

This is Spencer on 12/20/07. Notice that Santa is actually a little bit taller (because of the hat) and about the same size around.

This is Spencer, about 10 minutes ago, on 12/20/08. Santa's got nothing on his height this year.


I took that picture last year during a break from the all day crying. It's hard to be home alone with a baby that does nothing but cry for like 15 hours. I used to pace by the garage door waiting for Michael to come home. Thank god the days of colic are over. For all the new mommies out there (my friends are in the middle of a baby boom), if you need ideas on how to soothe a colicky baby- Michael and I are experts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that you do things like this. Why do I get the feeling that this will be the scene of the photograph until Spencer is 18? Love it! -Megan